? ??????????????A Cold Heart Will Melt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (20 Ratings)??34 Grabs Today. 11405 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Love is a Death Threat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (10 Ratings)??34 Grabs Today. 8534 Total Grabs. ??????Pr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My teaching phylosophy

In my opinion, all children can learn. I believe that inside all children are basically good. Their success will be largely influenced by their family, home situations and their educational experiences.
Teaching is a practice that takes time, effort, and determination in order to be successful. All children are different therefore they all bring new challenges to teachers. Teachers need to be motivated in order to teach their students. They need to be excited so that their students will be more excited to learn. For classrooms to be successful there needs to be order and organization. A teacher should have a discipline plan in effect and an organization plan. A teacher needs to be open minded to new ideas and strategies in order to be successful.
My beliefs are heavily based on the humanistic philosophy which looks at students as individuals. As a teacher my top priority, before I would even begin to teach subject matter, is to know my students, their situation in life, and their academic successes and failures.
My major philosophy for teaching is based on Progressivism. I believe education should be child-centered and focused on having students acquire problem solving skills. For a child to have a successful educational experience their curriculum must be individualized to meet their needs and interests. Children should be encouraged to improve, but not pushed to achieve past the level appropriate for them at a particular time.
I`m hope, one day I will be the best teacher and can produce the quality student not only in academoic but in all things.

0 comments: